Sunday, July 11, 2010

One week old!

I can't believe Hudson is already a week old... where does the time go? Before we know it he will be chasing his brother and sister around! He is just the best baby!! Very easy going luckily since his Big Brother & Big Sister want to hold him constantly! Ethan usually lasts about a minute and Hannah can hold him forever she doesn't even notice him crying - just keeps on watching TV.

One week old~


Me & My Sis~


Grandma came to visit!! We are so lucky to have her here a little over two weeks. Kids have really enjoyed playing with Grammy and their nightly sleep overs! Here they are playing school! It was jammy day!! ~

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking right now that he looks like Hannah. But they change so much. I am glad he is a good baby for you.

    ReplyDelete