Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hudson is 4 months old!!

Our sweet baby boy is now 4 months old!!! He just gets cuter everyday...is that possible?!
He is still not sleeping through the night...poor mommy :) He'll get there we just have to be patient!! He has started rolling over. Every-time we lay him on his back he flips over on his tummy and then cries because he can not get back around...silly boy. Tonight I went in to check on him and he was laying on his stomach sleeping. I flipped him over - not quite ready for that. He tried a bit of cereal and kind of liked. He was really good at eating it off the spoon, I just wasn't fast enough. He weighed 17 1/2 pounds at his check up 95% for his weight!! We like em big, we like em chunky!!!! We gave him a bottle the other day and he grabbed onto like he gets one everyday. A natural as Ethan would say...

Look mom all by myself~


Hurry up~


The handsome boy~

No comments:

Post a Comment