I can't believe that Hudson is 7 months and crawling! He actually started on the 29th 6 days crawling as a 6 month old!! If his balance and coordination are a reflection of this he may be riding his bike at 18 months :) He will have to, to keep up with his brother and sister!! He loves the mobility of crawling, especially that he can come and get me in the kitchen! He is doing great! Still not sleeping through the night but only waking up once, which I am very grateful for. He is eating lots of different foods and loves any vegetable as long as I add a little fruit to it, sweet tooth like his momma! He started clapping this week, super cute. He is an incredible little boy and we just love him to pieces!!
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment