Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hudsie Pie has a Tooth and a half!!

Our little sweetie has gotten his first tooth!! It showed up last Friday 2/25/11! The one next to it is on its way out and will probably make its' debut by the weekend!

He wasn't sleeping through the night and now with sore gums I hear from him about every 2 1/2 hours... All you Mom's of little ones, enjoy your sleep!! 8 months of no sleep, I am beginning to think co-sleeping is genius! Or I may move to the basement for awhile :)

A piece of advice ~ get them to sleep through the night long before 8 months, they are louder and more persistent. They stand up in the crib and hang on for dear life, when you go to them its about the saddest thing ever. You pick them up and they couldn't be more relieved. I am sure he is thinking to himself, she is such a sucker and I always win!!! Unfortunately, I can not resist that little ball of love!!!

He will be 8 months old tomorrow! He weighs 20lbs 8ozs. He is crawling everywhere, pulling himself up on anything, waving and clapping! He is just the best little boy if only he'd sleep!!

Love you!!
XOXO ~ Mommy





1 comment: