Our sweet little-big "7" year old flew on a plane to visit her Grammy and Grandpa from Virginia!! Mommy cried all day, literally until she landed safe and sound... I changed my mind about her going, like everyday. I was feeling so very selfish, but she is SO excited to go. I spent every summer with my Grandma and Papa. I have the most amazing memories from those summers and have always had an incredible relationship with them as well. She gets to start making her lifelong memories and strengthening the already great relationship she has with her Grammy. She is amazing so independent and strong, way beyond her 7 years. I will be missing you soooo much for the next 11 days. We love you sweet girl, to the moon and back until the sun turns black...
The Traveler
Boarding the plane, she is really tired of me taking pictures!!
We thought we could see her little face through the window. I swear, when I glanced out the window, I saw an angel kneeling at the back with huge outstretched wings. He was looking at me... Thank you for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment