Friday, August 27, 2010

Dream Feed not so dreamy...

So I read a little further in the BW she recommends cluster feeding at night...okay sounds like a really good idea! Basically feed him at 6 and 8 put him to bed and then take him out of the crib about 10:30 and offer him a dream feeding. He's not really awake but should take the feeding regardless. Well I know if he is asleep he won't nurse so I offer him a bottle at 10:30 he drinks an ounce and a half WHOA!!! Hahah! He stays asleep so I put him right back to bed - and off I go hoping for my LONG nights sleep!! 1:30 I hear his call for his early morning snack. So much for the dream feed we did better without it! He does seem to be sleeping better in the crib, but I just miss him being next to me so much. I look over at the little empty bassinet and just want to pluck him right out of his crib and put him where we can be close. I would really like to sleep next to him - but you all know I am quite paranoid and the thought of rolling over on him just ugh I can't even think about it...so I guess it's the crib from here on out. He was getting pretty big for the bassinet. He couldn't stretch his arms to both sides anymore ~ Chubby Baby!! Healthy Baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment