Ethan got an inflatable go-cart for his Mario Kart game, he has been loving the Wii!! He also got his favorite movie, How to Train you Dragon and I think he has watched it at least 5 times since Christmas!!!
Hudson got a new bathtub seat and loves taking a big boy bath now!! I think the ribbons and paper were much more exciting though.
We let them all get in the tub the other day and they had a blast...I think it was a one time thing though he was feeling a little overwhelmed.
Had to share one of the grandkids with Grammy! We are missing our Riley & Ryan though :(
Jimmy's Family!! Such a beautiful family and Alex and Dylan are so grown up!!!
All in all it was a wonderful Christmas and we are truly blessed!! Until next year!
xoxo,
ME
No comments:
Post a Comment