I had this incredible ah ha moment the other day and I wanted to share...
I was standing in the kitchen making dinner. Hannah and Ethan were playing outside on the swing set. Hudson was playing in his high chair right across from where I was cooking. Denny was in and out, between the kitchen and outside. All the patio doors were open, and there was a soft breeze blowing in through the house. The radio was playing softly in the background. It was just so perfect. It felt like everything was exactly as it is supposed to be. Like complete total peace and happiness. I realized life is great, more than great it is awesome. I have more than I ever could have hoped for. I have these amazing, silly, funny, creative, adorable, beautiful little kids that I am just so totally head over heels in love with. Just hearing them laugh makes my heart overflow with happiness. My husband, who I don't tell nearly enough how much I appreciate him. He is wonderful, the best friend, Daddy, husband. Each year of our marriage it just gets better and better, wonder what it will be like for our 50th anniversary :)!!
I am lucky, I am blessed, I am truly happy, I am thankful.
LIFE IS GOOD, REALLY GOOD.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment