Monday, January 3, 2011

Hudsie Pie is 6 months old

6 months has gone by really quickly. Especially not having 8 hours of straight sleep in those wonderful 6 months... It is totally my fault. I can't let my little sweet pea cry so I bring him in bed to snuggle each night and when he wakes up in his crib it's just his way of saying hey, I am ready to snuggle, come and get me!!

He is such a big boy. Sitting up on his own, army crawling all over the place. He loves playing with Ethan's cars - all boy!! He is eating cereal, sweet potatoes and pears. He loves to drink water from my straw, which is a funny thing. I have never seen a baby drink from a straw. Most often I have a cup of water with a straw in it so I guess he sees it enough to wonder what is up with it!! He loves watching his sister and brother play outside and looks as if he can not wait to join in. He thinks Hannah dancing around and being silly is pretty cool, she can always make him smile!!

He weighed 19 pounds today and is 27 inches long.

We love you Hudsie Pie!! Thanks for completing our family!!

XOXO,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment